Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Long Time... No Blog

I have been battling my inner demons of late and finally I seem to be winning again. My head is almost screwed back on, maybe not totally but a good 80% which is a passing grade me thinks!

The weather has taken a turn for the snow again, and apparently it's going to be as cold here as it is in Canada for the next two weeks, eep maybe we could host the winter olympics.

So what has happened since I last logged on? Well we had pancake day in which I made the LBs lots of the round floppy ones, this time with frankfurters sliced on top. My eldest thought it looked like pizza. So my thought is next time to make american style pancakes with pizza toppings mixed in.


I've also had a bit of time to work on my blanket as Littlest B has been potty training this last week so a bit of eagle eyedness has been required to say the least!



Tonight is Slimming World's Lets Beat It Campaign launch at my local group so I wonder what scrummy things people will bring for the taster table? I'm thinking it could be time to break out my Cheese and Onion pasty bake... mmm baked beans mmm. I'm a simple person with simple tastes!

Speaking of which I probably should go and make it... I'll post some pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment