Monday, February 15, 2010

One Plus Two Equals... Half Term!

Today is the first day of 2 things... Half term and potty training the Littlest B! I must be asking for trouble! Everything started well I even managed to get out of bed, get dressed, put my contacts in and make up on - all before 7.30am - I know even I was impressed. Shame we weren't due to go anywhere until about 10am! Ooops now why can't I do that on a school day?

Who'd have believed it, it's February and it's been snowing, again! So all in all it's been a very grey day so I've been looking for a bit of colour to share with you all today, first I have my breakfast and then there is my crochet bag that I store my wool in and the first two rows of my up-and-coming blanket. It's coming along now, but it's a slow business.






I think tonight will be the night of chores. I didn't manage to get much done today due to the presence of 2 LBs and the unexpected shampooing of the front room carpet. At least it is almost time for some quiet at last, no matter how brightly coloured they are there is only so much The Beatles Yellow Submarine and Power Rangers Jungle Fury a girl can take.

Oh and of course I can play with my new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment