Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dark Happy Movie Days

It's not nice outside but it's all bright and summery inside the House of the Princess Garden. Tarzan is on telly, coffee is in my big pink spotty cup and my Minnie Mouse ears are on my head! Anything to brighten up a day.



It's day two of potty training Littlest B, so we are on house arrest of sorts, but this does mean that I get to spend some time with the kids in their home environment not worrying about other peoples things and generally being me. At the moment I'm getting squarely crafty with my last hurrah of my favourite wool, I can't find anymore anywhere - snob - I've loved the varigated wool in primary colours since junior school so bright and random you can't guarantee where each colour will fall. It's bliss.



Which is always good so it will be knitting all the way while chilling out before tonight's expedition to see just how far off track I fell this time as I turn up and face what nasty news the scales will hold for me. Fresh start I think! Must remember I am actually going on holiday this year and will be away with lots of normal sized people. At some point in my life I must fit in visually, must remember this and figure out just how far away it is, along with that 10k that is quickly getting closer. Eek, must get back to training next week.

So that's enough of maudlin me. Not good for me or for you lot out there either.

I'm sloping off to look at my Your Home magazine and to add more rows to my squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment