Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Been a Busy Busy Day



Well this is where we started in the corner of the Princess Garden. Things have changed somewhat. This is now where the bird table and feeders reside. The lavender has completely gone and you can now see the belfast sink.

This week alone the boys and I have been busy little bees so far we have planted potatoes, tomato plants, and have sown basil, coriander, yellow bell peppers and purple sprouting broccoli, plus some sweet peas in the belfast sink and nasturtiums in hanging baskets.

I'm still working on digging out much of the shrubbery as where I was clearing elder out at the begginning of the season extra bits of the evil weed are popping up every where and all over the place. It driving me crackers! I'm wondering what I'll be able to plant next and which bits will be saveable.

Hopefully if the light is good tomorrow I can post some work in progress pictures of everything that is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment